MENU

Slide

Lunch with nadnut, esther, meidiya super market, pedicure

Friday, April 09, 2010



Have you guys watched Ugly Betty S04e19?!
OMG What a cliffhanger!
What do you think happened to Wilhelmina Slater?
Omg Daniel in love with Betty, this is mad cute~

UGH! 7 more days to episode 20, which is the finale for Season 4!






Went to meet Nadnut & Esther on Monday for lunch!

hahahahs, i'm such a street idiot.
I wanted to start saving $$$ and try taking the mrt to Tanjong Pagar
to meet them, and my colleague went to print out the MRT map to
teach me how to take MRT to Tanjong Pagar! :x

Never been there before mar!
But in the end i overslept and i took a cab anyway.
Wasted effort in showing me the directions, Jasmine!







Boyf finally fixed the strap of my favourite straw bag i bought in Taipei!
yaaaaaaay, i always need to bring like gazillion things when i go out..

Cosmetic pouch.. camera.. phone charger..
(htc battery runs out very fast! maybe cos i'm running so many appts!)
.. candy pouch yadda yaddaa...

Nadnut and i had a mini product swap!


IMG_0982


Went to have Lerk Thai @ Tanjong Pagar Exchange,
(bumped into Joreen while i was there!
Haahahs, so shy almost didnt recognize her!
Nice meeting you babe~)

Had super watery phad thai, almost like hor fan looking phad thai.
Weird to the max, but it's ok, a tad bit tooooo salty!

We were all so annoyed by the "service" the Lerk Thai staff provided,
is there any service provided at all,
we waited around 30-40 mins for our food,
that looks like it's simply scooped from the big pot of tom yum soup..
big pot of green curry.. scoop rice and piak on top of the plate.

Please tell me why need 30-40 mins to do that!
And obviously the two ladies only had like 1 hour lunch break what,
who has so much time to waste!

Major boo to Lerk Thai.
We "chased" the waitress to rush our orders at least 3-4 times
but also no reaction. the worst is even the Manager of Lerk Thai
also don't have the sense of urgency to serve our food faster
when we've already complained to them for the gazillionth time!









After lunch, took a cab over to Liang Court and
went tidbits shopping @ Meidi-ya supermarket!

Went alone cos last minute Min told me she was sick
and i couldnt find anyone else to go out with me! (RAAAAHH!)
Pouts, then boyf's working!



Spent $30-40 on tidbits,
Candies are gonna be the death of me!


IMG_0987

Mostly my candies.. Meiji Chopan chocolate mummy and
super-rich cheese senbei for boyf (bottom left)

The super-rich cheese Senbei was totally yummy btw!
Shared it with boyf last night when we were watch 康熙来了!
hahahas, 小S is mad ridiculous and funny as usual~



IMG_0988


The Sweet Torte chocolate is SUPER GOOD!
Omg yum yum yum, finished the entire box within 2 days :x


IMG_0989


IMG_0992
fizzy candies!

IMG_0991
caramel pudding candy! A wee bit bitter caramel taste, so i didnt really like it!

IMG_0993
Ichigo sweets! Love this strawberry X milk taste candy~


Went to the crepes shop just outside Meidi-ya supermarket
and had caramel banana crepe! YUMS!
then to kinokuniya to check out some magazines.. books etc!



Bought this adorable bookmark, it's just like super-cute style post-its.
Totally kena cheated into buying this. lol.
I saw it and i was like OMG I MUST GET IT.

IMG_0995




But i only realised when i reach home that it's...

IMG_0996

BLOODY $6.15 FOR THESE SUPER CUTE CHEAT $$$ POST ITS!!!
Hahahahahs, WTF. I really forgot to even see the price
when i paid for it and a book when i was at kinokuniya!
I'm so blinded by cute stuff. OMG

Damn stunned when i saw the pricetag, only when i reach home!!!


IMG_0997

Ahhh, but so cute LUH!

Went over to Far East Plaza to do a classic pedicure,
reading my new book while my awful toenails finally got their "makeover"!




I'm having extremely brittle nails lately, WHAT TO DO!!!
Omg, like carry a small light box my nails
also can chip off/tear off whatever you call it!

Any nail hardeners/products to recommend?
Comment on my tagboard if you've any solutions please~
I'm already using Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength nail hardener
but it's still so horrible!




Went shoooooooopping after i was done with my pedi,
Omg i should'nt go out alone.
I need somebody to be there to show me the
RED LIGHT
and stooooop me from spending $$$ already.

I've been forcing myself to keep my receipt and to see
where my muuuuuneh actually go to every month..
Look at all the receipts for the past 9 days,
it's only April 9th for goodness sake!


IMG_1036

Most are on stupid cab fares.
TMD, bloody workplace so far from my home!
I wish i can work from home for my next job!

Hahahahs, on the other hand, i'm not so sure about that,
if i work home i'll keep snacking and get fatter and fatter.

Plus i'm sure i'll wanna doll up like an OL
every single day since i have so much clothes stuffed in my closet!
Can't let those pretty clothes go to waste right!




IMG_0998

Bought two pretty tops despite all my "OH I SPEND TOO MUCH $$$,
OH I HAVE TOO MUCH CLOTHES" reasoning. :D




IMG_0984


Went over to boyf's workplace to "fetch him from work"
(HAHA!) had Ichiban Sushi for dinner!

Gawd i'm having this never ending jap-food obsession
ever since i got sick the past few weeks!






I'm going to blog about my Favourite Ettusais Products soon!
Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: